Where to sign up - Stargazing, Ukulele, Casabella - how to pay?

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
My family of four (Parents and teens) arrives in July on a Monday afternoon - which would be a perfect night for us to do the stargazing based on plans and days it appears in the app they are doing it right now. Am I safe to assume that we will have missed the signup window for this?

Where is sign up for these activities and how can we pay (for those that are not free) add to the room with room key? magic band? We may need to divide and conquer on some days if the locations are different since we have spa appointments and reservations for breakfast some days, plus a day or two of outings.

Im concerned as I hear July is a very busy time at Aulani and I am a WDW frequent flyer so used to trying to avoid waits/missing out on things being booked up. I want to be able to think ahead, plan for booking options and space them out as we want so we can chill they way we want while we are there. Versus be surprised and scrambling.

We are early risers too, so if we need to be in line at 730 for a casabella at 8 we will grab a coffee - and enjoy the view from wherever we wait.

WHERE AND WHEN TO SIGN UP?

Stargazing -
Casabellas -
Ukukle Lessons -
Snorkeling -
Fish Feeding -

My family of four (Parents and teens) arrives in July on a Monday afternoon - which would be a perfect night for us to do the stargazing based on plans and days it appears in the app they are doing it right now. Am I safe to assume that we will have missed the signup window for this?

Where is sign up for these activities and how can we pay (for those that are not free) add to the room with room key? magic band? We may need to divide and conquer on some days if the locations are different since we have spa appointments and reservations for breakfast some days, plus a day or two of outings.

Im concerned as I hear July is a very busy time at Aulani and I am a WDW frequent flyer so used to trying to avoid waits/missing out on things being booked up. I want to be able to think ahead, plan for booking options and space them out as we want so we can chill they way we want while we are there. Versus be surprised and scrambling.

We are early risers too, so if we need to be in line at 730 for a casabella at 8 we will grab a coffee - and enjoy the view from wherever we wait.

WHERE AND WHEN TO SIGN UP?

Stargazing -
Casabellas -
Ukukle Lessons -
Snorkeling -
Fish Feeding -
Stargazing is at the desk in the dvc room where they do all the crafts in the Ewa Tower, first floor. You can use your room key to put it on your tab or pay with credit card.

Casabellas are in the rental shack right across from the beach. DVC discount works. People do line up for it at 8. Sometimes you don’t need too, but probably a good idea to get there early. You can rent snorkels there as well.

Fish feeding happens at rainbow reef by the pool. Not sure you have to sign up for it but you can always ask right there.

All reservations are day of, correct? I mean if you arrive on a Monday and Star gazing is being held say Tuesday, Thursday nights according to the app you can’t call and sign up before you actually check in can you?

All reservations are day of, correct? I mean if you arrive on a Monday and Star gazing is being held say Tuesday, Thursday nights according to the app you can’t call and sign up before you actually check in can you?

Pre-covid, ukulele lessons were free and you signed up day-of at the Pau Hana room. It did 'sell-out' due to limited space. I stood in line about 20-30min before the room opened for any day-of (free) activities my family really wanted to do there, that had limited space. There were usually like a dozen or so people like me, waiting in line, so it wasn't hectic or like the parks... but of course you have no idea if they are signing up one person or 8 or even if they are planning to sign up for the same thing as you! We never missed an activity we wanted though.

Not sure if you mean snorkeling at Rainbow Reef specifically? We paid right there at the reef booth - charged to the room. That doesn't 'sell out' as far as I have ever heard. We bought passes in the afternoon and it was no prob. They can charge to your room right there at the booth.

Have never called prior to our arrival, but at Aulani we have gone down and signed up in person for stargazing several days before.

Also, sign up early in your stay for stargazing, so if it’s cloudy you reschedule for another night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter