Where to stay?

Amberly303

Earning My Ears
My husband, 7 yr old son, and I will be visiting Fl. March 16 for 2 weeks. I have a room booked for Ramada Inn Maingate. I know nothing about this hotel. I have posted on this board about question on this hotel with no response as of yet. I also posted about this hotel on go2orlando.com,and someone had wrote that it's pretty crummy. I just dont want our vacation ruined due to the hotel room being crummy. We are looking to spend $ 65 a night if the hotel doesnt offer a decent breakfast. If the hotel does have a nice buffet breakfast we would be happy to spend about $85 or so a night. If anyone could help me on deciding on a hotel i would really appreciate it.

Check out Marriott Village. They are close to WDW and I-4, offer three types of hotel and restaurants are right there too. I saw that they are offering a Winter Special that was in your price range.

Thanks so much for the response!!!! I went to there website and they do look very nice for the price. When hubby gets home i'm gonna have him check it out : )

one more option...try weeklytop10-orlando.com these are very good specials...anything in Lake Buena Vista is an excellent location......Sierra Suites or Country Inn and Suites have had many good posts and we have stayed at both and been very satisfied...also Hawthorn suites was very nice with a big hot breakfast...good luck......you can do much better than the Ramada........Ted

Ted.........do u know about how much it is for a room at Hawthorn Suites a night?
Also what kind of of food do they have on there breakfast buffet?
Is this place child friendly? I would like a more family oriented hotel . Thanks for the response : )

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT SUMMERFIELDSIUTES. SOMETIMES HAVE SEEN GREAT DEALS ON A 1 BDR. THE SOFA FOLDS OUT TO A PRETTY COMFY BED. YOU WOULD HAVE A FULL KITCHEN AND THEY DO A VERY NICE CONT. BREAKFAST THAT CAN BE TAKEN BACK TO ROOM OR IN A CAFETERIA STYLE AREA. WE HAVE ALWAYS STAYED IN A 2 BDR. AND MANAGE TO GET IT ANYWHERE BETWEEN $99 AND $119 A NIGHT. THEY HAVE ONE IN LAKE BUENA VISTA AND ON I- DRIVE. THEY ARE OWNED BY WYNDHAM HOTELS. CAN GO THROUGH THEIR SITE OR PULL UP SUMMERFIELDSUITES.COM GOOD LUCK!!

Hi...Hawthorn seem very kid friendly..nice pool..breakfast is buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, juices, bagels, rolls fresh fruit (apples were great) and milk...at Orlando top 10 we got 69 anight..but I hear Country Inn and Suites is also good....Summerfield is very nice but usually more expensive......good luck...Ted

Ted thanks for the response. I tried going to that website but didnt see anything at all on the Hawthorn. Could u possibly send me a link? Thanks : )

There's a thread on this board called Country Inn & Suites Calypso Way. It's got LOTS of posts! It's a brand new hotel and so far all reviews have been good. It is VERY close to WDW, has four pools (one that is "waterpark" style), a free breakfast, and great rates. My family has a couple of suites reserved here for May and we're looking forward to a wonderful vacation. If you book thru this site at the super value rates room is just $49 and a suite is $54, depending on your travel dates. http://www.valuetrips.com/FL/ORL/CISOM/CISOM.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter