Where to Stay

melybabymely

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

I really have a great year to remember.

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I booked 1 week in Orlando, 1 week in St Pete's Beach, & 3 nights in New York for October/November time. (no disney, but we will have Orlando Flexi Tickets)

Last week I picked out my engagement ring which will then be paid for by Christmas.

We are now thinking of going away for Christmas & also to get engaged. We are picking Paris, and will do maybe a day or 2 at Disneyland.

We want to stay in Paris and maybe get a bus or train to Disneyland.

Where is the best place to stay in the centre of Paris with access to the Eiffel Tower & also close to transport to get to Disney.

Were looking for a nice intimate or romantic type hotel, that wont cost a fortune.

Melissa.

Oh my Melissa, I have never stayed in Paris so I can;t help you there, but what a fantastic time you are having at the moment! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement :)

We did one extra night in paris last year. We stayed at the holiday Inn republique. This is the wrong side of the city for you its nearish the Sacre Coeur but their web site ww.holidayinn.co.uk offers several hotels at good prices.

nikki

I don't have much time right now, but I do have one suggestion regarding Paris hotels. I'd actually try to not stay too close to the Eiffel Tower. The tower is beautiful, of course, but it's in a business district, and can be not the most interesting place in the evenings and during the weekends, and can be rather dead at times.

It's really easy to get to DLP from the center of Paris, so in terms of that, staying near any Metro station is great for that. If you'd like, I'll post more info on the trip later when I have a moment- I've done a few day trips from the center of Paris. ::MinnieMo

MinnieYC said:
I don't have much time right now, but I do have one suggestion regarding Paris hotels. I'd actually try to not stay too close to the Eiffel Tower. The tower is beautiful, of course, but it's in a business district, and can be not the most interesting place in the evenings and during the weekends, and can be rather dead at times.

It's really easy to get to DLP from the center of Paris, so in terms of that, staying near any Metro station is great for that. If you'd like, I'll post more info on the trip later when I have a moment- I've done a few day trips from the center of Paris. ::MinnieMo

I agree with Minnie re: the Eiffel Tower area. Personally, I like staying neat the Opera Garnier (of Phantom of the Opera fame) though it can be a pricey area. It's close to the "grands Magasins" and the A RER line which goes to DLP

Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter