Where to stop for Groceries??

slp87

DIS Veteran
We're new DVC members after joining on our last trip. We are wanting to take advantage of our kitchenette and were wondering where the best place to stop for groceries is? We'll be driving from the airport to WDW and would prefer a Publix or Albertson's.

Thanks!

There is an Albertson's right off the parkway (toll road) at the Orange Blossom Trail exit. You can see it as you exit to the right. It is fairly new, I think. Good prices, similar to Publix, but a bit handier because it is right on the way to WDW. You can fax in your order ahead of time, if you wish, and they will have it ready for you to pick up. Fax number is:407-857-0132. Mgr. is Ron Jenkins when I last called. Phone number is: 407-857-5666. Of course, there is always Goodings which is a nice store right off property (and owned by Disney, I hear), but the prices are rather high.

hi: we prefer albertson's to publix because the store was a lot cleaner and less crowded. prices were comparable. it was, as candace posted, exceedingly easy to exit and return to the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter