Where to watch the Kentucky Derby

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
Can anyone recommend a good place to watch the Derby where the sound will be on? I looked through old threads and some had suggested the Turf Club at Saratoga Springs, but reviews said it was a bust. Hoping for a place that might have it on and be excited about it

Thanks

Probably have better luck at NBC Sports Grill at Universal City Walk since NBC has the derby coverage

Maybe City Works at DS.

I was going to suggest on your phone NBC sports ! Finding horse racing at DISNEY is like finding a needle in a haystack just saying

I'd try City Works Pour House at Disney Springs. They have tons of TVs, so I have to imagine they would have one of them on the Derby.

Four Seasons used to do a watch party, but I am not sure if they do it anymore.

Another option would be to find a quiet bar/lounge on property and ask if they can put the race on. If there aren't a lot of people there, they might be fine with turning one of the TVs to the Derby.

If you are Disney check with City Works or Splitsville in Disney Springs, and Rix Sports Bar and Grill at Coronado Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter