Where to watch the super bowl

jessic2422

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney for the Super Bowl and need someplace to watch. We are staying at the GF. ESPN sounds to crowded. Any other suggestions. Thanks!

I was in WDW last year on Super Bowl Sunday and yes, ESPN was packed. I made an ADR for Shulas Steakhouse that evening at the Dolphin. It was a great place to eat and watch the game. I didn't stay for the whole thing, I was traveling solo for some business in Orlando that weekend. I was not rushed out by any means, and there were several larger groups that I am sure stayed for the entire game. Loved the atmosphere in there to watch the game. And the food was great, a little pricey, but great nonetheless.

I'll be there with husband and 5 yrs olds for Super Bowl too! Needless to say my husband isn't thrilled with me. Sunday is supposed to be our HS day and then Artist Point dinner. Booked that before realized SB that day! Would love to know more!

I was in WDW last year on Super Bowl Sunday and yes, ESPN was packed. I made an ADR for Shulas Steakhouse that evening at the Dolphin. It was a great place to eat and watch the game. I didn't stay for the whole thing, I was traveling solo for some business in Orlando that weekend. I was not rushed out by any means, and there were several larger groups that I am sure stayed for the entire game. Loved the atmosphere in there to watch the game. And the food was great, a little pricey, but great nonetheless.

Did Shula's have large screen TVs?

Sorry I didn't see this for so long. Yes, several large screen TVs. I did not have an issue of seeing the game from where I was. Nor did it look like anyone else have an issue either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter