Where Was This Pic Taken ?

ok, here's one:

mystery.jpg

This is going into adventure land in MK. Right by where you can buy a Dole whip.

Is that from Islands of Adventure? In front of the Jurassic park area? The observatorium?

No, that's the T-Rex in the queue at Dinosaur! in Animal Kingdom! I forget her name, but that's the place.

Thats the New York skyline painted at the end of a street at Hollywood Studios

I love this pic, thinking about Walt flying around looking for a place to build his dream.

wdwsept08008.jpg

I just want to know what loop this is, is it preferred or premium? pet or no pet? and does it have full hookups with cable? :lmao:

If you are going down Main Street, it is on that side street just past Uptown Jewelers to the right next to the Art Festival

thats it! very good! one day we went over to just soak in main street details and i really never noticed this area before. nice place to sit and soak in the sights, sounds and smells of main street, usually not crowded back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter