Which ABD trips offer the best value?

Must have missed some of that VIP stuff when looking at the itenerary. Didn't look too hard since I'd just booked my own trip when it came out.

Darn it. Now NYC is on my list too. ABD is just a vampire waiting to suck the blood out of my checking account. ;)

The cool VIP stuff isn't too obvious when looking at the itinerary.

Yeah, they don't warn you that ABD is addictive :lmao:

Nashville and New York are definitely on my list for long weekend trips. I would also love to do Winter Wonderland and look at it longingly about this time every year, but it is just so darn expensive, and also expensive to get to Jackson Hole. I can't justify San Francisco since we live 20 miles away. Speaking of San Francisco, calypso76, if you and DH have any extra time before, during or after your trip, let CaliforniaGirl and me know. Would be fun to get together while you are in our neck of the woods :)

Hanni, our Scotland ABD guide, posted pics of the the Winter Wonderland trip on FB. Now, that trip is also on our list :rotfl:

That would be great! Will do :thumbsup2

The cool VIP stuff isn't too obvious when looking at the itinerary.

Yeah, they don't warn you that ABD is addictive

I did my own trip to NYC using hotwire. Much cheaper. But those perks are attractive. Can't justify it yet, but....

Can anyone weigh in Austraila, btw?. It seems pretty good in terms of bang for the buck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter