• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which airline or doesn't it matter?

lisag1

Mouseketeer
As we're going in November from Manchester there aren't any direct flights (don't want to go chartered as there is no child discounts). We've found flights with ebookers with US Airways via Philadelphia or Delta via Atlanta. Both fares are approx £295 adult and £180 child.

Which airline in your opionion is the better one?

Many thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa

I haven't travelled with either but have been looking into different airlines from Manchester as the Gatwick journey is a pain (we live only 30 mins from Manchester).

I would go with US Airways as they have more legroom and a better entertainment system (if you have children that is vital as you will know!).

I am planning to use this airline in the future and from what I have read on these boards about people's experiences with them it sounds good. They have a very good website which shows seating plans too, at www.usairways.com

HTH :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter