Which are the best days to go?

kristas mom

Earning My Ears
We are going in March and will probably go to Universal for 2-3 days in the second week. I was hoping to go on the weekend, but not if the crowds are going to be large.
Thanks for any input.

The least crowded days are earlier in the week. Sundays are the least busy and Saturdays are the most busiest, generally.

Of course, you don't say WHEN in March you're going...the 3rd week, the Orange County kids here are on school vacation...don't know whether that will have any impact or not...and the last week, well, that's Easter week, and the parks will be crowded even during the week.

Weekdays are always gonna be less crowded than the weekends, as Barry said, the earlier in the week, the better!

Karen

Sorry I , meant the 2nd week of March. I just ordered your book Kelly, I`m hoping for lots of good tips. it`s very hard to find here in Canada, finally found it online at chapters.ca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter