Which Charecters @ breakfasts

BurnsideMommy

Mouseketeer
We're going to Disneyland September 13-19th, and are booked at lots of charecter breakfasts:
Lilo & Stitch
Minnie & Friends in the Park
Chip & Dale Storytellers
Goofys Kitchen.

I'm making the boys autograph books before we leave and wanted to make special pages for charecters that we have a fairly good chance of seeing.

Does anyone have a list of charecters that frequent these restaurants? And which charecters are pretty typical to see in the parks as well?

Thanks! :)

Here is what we've seen at Storyteller's:

Chip and Dale
Turk
Koda and Kenai
Meeko

Also I highly recommend ordering off the menu at Lilo and Stitch and Storyteller's, the buffets are quite pricey and you get a lot of food from the menu dishes for less than half the price, and you still get the same character interaction as those that paid more than double what you are! Have a great time!

Andrea

Forgot to add, in the parks we most often see:

Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Max, Chip and Dale, Alice, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Wendy, Peter Pan, Hook, Queen of Hearts, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Gepetto, Baloo, Jane, Mary Poppins, Woody, Jesse, Cruella Deville, and of course the princesses!

At Lilo and Stitch is usually them plus Minnie, Pluto and sometimes Daisy Duck.

At Goofy's it could be just about any of them. I've seen Goofy, Donald, Minnie, Cruella deVil, Baloo, Aladdin, Snow White, Chip and Dale. There are others, but I'm blanking out.

When we were there in June, we did the Minnie breakfast. We saw Minnie, Chip, Dale, Captain Hook, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and the Fairy Godmother.

We also did the Lilo & Stitch and we had Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Daisy.

Hope that helps a little!

The characters at Goofy's Kitchen change. The only one you're guaranteed to see is Goofy. I've seen Alice and the Mad Hatter, Snow White, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Gepetto, and many others. It's our favorite character breakfast and we eat there on every trip.

1000th happy haunt said:
The characters at Goofy's Kitchen change. The only one you're guaranteed to see is Goofy. I've seen Alice and the Mad Hatter, Snow White, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Gepetto, and many others. It's our favorite character breakfast and we eat there on every trip.

and Max sometimes, I mean the boy has to stop in once in a while to say HI
to dear old dad now and again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter