Which days for Legoland???

IBLarsen

DIS Veteran
Hi, I posted on the DLR side..but thought I should try over here. We are planning a trip to Disneyland and also planning on doing Legoland for 2 days. I can plan on being at LL for a Thur/Fri or a Fri/Sat. Based on these two options, we either have to have one weekend day at LL or one weekend day at DL. Trying to decide which would be the lesser of two evils. Thoughts?????? Thanks so much!

Even though DL will probably be more crowded (depending on your travel dates) they handle crowds a whole lot better then LL does. I want to say LL on Thursday/Friday. DL's SoCal AP holders are blocked out on Saturday and during the summer months they will be blocked out on Sundays too so that alone will make the DL parks easier on the weekends. Either way, plan to be at all the parks early, early, early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter