Which DS dock(s) for OKW Boats?

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
Last year, the OKW boats were only docking at Disney Springs Marketplace dock; does anyone know if they are also going to The Landing & West Side docks? Thanks.

Last year, the OKW boats were only docking at Disney Springs Marketplace dock; does anyone know if they are also going to The Landing & West Side docks? Thanks.
To my knowledge, the DS boats are still not using the Landing or West Side docks. The Disney Springs website https://www.disneysprings.com/parking-and-transportation/ doesn’t mention those docks.

Water Transportation​

It’s time to set sail. Sassagoula Boats travel between the Disney Springs Marketplace dock and these locations:
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
  • Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

My guess is that they make you go to the end of the Marketplace is that it increases foot traffic past ALL the stores. Maybe not, but that was my first thought.

We stayed at OKW over Memorial Day and the boats just went to the Marketplace dock.
While at DS we went to the landing dock and there is a sign that all boats dock at Marketplace.

From The Landing it's actually quicker to go get a bus than go to Marketplace.

The last 3x we were there in 2023, all resorts were docking at Marketplace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter