Which FABULOUS 1-TS Dinner should I add?

TruBlu

DIS Veteran
This is what I have so far (all for dinner)...
Chef Mickey
LTT
WCC
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Hoop-Dee-Doo

After much debate we have decided to add a TS dinner for our last night. Any suggestions??? :confused3

We are staying at CRS, so I was thinking Maya Grill. We plan to return to our room in the afternoon, have an early dinner, then close down the park!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

If we do pick Maya, would I need to make an ADR?

Can't speak to Maya Grill since I haven't been there, but if you're looking for a good meal I would recommend either Spoodles on the Boardwalk or Kona Cafe at Polynesian. Our kids loved both, and dh and I really enjoyed their meals too. Kona was definitely a faster meal for us than Spoodles. Spoodles is easily accessible from Epcot on foot, and Kona is a short monorail ride from the Magic Kingdom. I think that we were on Buzz Lightyear (with a Fastpass) in the Magic Kingdom about 20 minutes after leaving Kona.

I was also going to recommend Kona Cafe! It is my husband and my all-time favorite WDW restaurant :) Wonderful menu and every single thing we've ever tried there has been delicious. Great service and setting too. I can't say anything about Maya Grill though, because we've never dined there.

KONA Cafe! This is a great place to eat and we have always had great food and great service....Did I mention the deserts are Great!

Here's another vote for Spoodles. The staffwas great and the food excellent.

TruBlu said:
This is what I have so far (all for dinner)...
Chef Mickey
LTT
WCC
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Hoop-Dee-Doo

After much debate we have decided to add a TS dinner for our last night. Any suggestions??? :confused3

We are staying at CRS, so I was thinking Maya Grill. We plan to return to our room in the afternoon, have an early dinner, then close down the park!!! :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

If we do pick Maya, would I need to make an ADR?

If its your last day then I would choose a place at the park you plan to visit. That way you don't waste any valuable "close down the park" time on Disney transportation.

Spoodles gets my suggestion.

However. Because you're staying at CSR, Maya is probably most convenient to your plans. You just pop on down, eat, then take the bus to whereever you are going. I've never been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter