which is better???

fun2bmomof3

Mouseketeer
I am going to make save the dates for our vow renewal next year to send out to guest. Which design do you like better?
I would love to give credit to who's backgrounds these are but I didn't copy who made them. So to whoever created them ..... THANK YOU and I hope you don't mind me using them.
Crissy

joinus2.jpg

joinus.jpg

Immediately I think the second one is classier. I like it very much - are you having your vow renewal at the Wedding Pavilion? If so, I would go with the second one. Good luck!

Yes our vr is at the wedding pavillion. I like that one too. I'm thinking of seeing if there is a way to make save the date magnets.

Thanks ,

crissy

I like the 2nd one also. I also like the magnet idea. I think you can purchase magnetic sheets to print on.

Those are mine!! They look great!!!!!

The only thing is that I think the font is a little hard to read - I am not sure if I think it is the font or if you need to outline it in white

julia & nicks mom said:
Those are mine!! They look great!!!!!

The only thing is that I think the font is a little hard to read - I am not sure if I think it is the font or if you need to outline it in white

I should have remembered those were yours. THANK YOU, I love them. They are exactly what I have been looking for, nothing at the expensive stationary/invitation companies could compare.

I will play with the font and colors a bit more. I'm also thinking that I should add our names to them.

Thanks Kate

crissy

That last one with the new letters is super fantastic cool! :thumbsup2 Congratulations and have a great time! :cheer2:

fun2bmomof3 said:
Yes our vr is at the wedding pavillion. I like that one too. I'm thinking of seeing if there is a way to make save the date magnets.

Thanks ,

crissy

We did save the date magnets. I know there are places where you can order them, but tt was very simple to do ourselves. You can buy magentic sheets or rolls of adhesive magnet strips in most craft sections. We did some both ways.. the sheets looked nicer (I thought), but they strips held up better. Either way, as long as you do it on a heavier paper/material, they turn out very nice!

By the way, I like the second best as well :goodvibes

I like how you've changed it - and I think you should have the names on there. Most people would have known it came from you, but it makes more sense to have it on the reminder. I, for one, would love you to keep posting as your plans progress... I love a good wedding and vow renewal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter