WHich is the better meal deal?

Which is your 1st choice for a character meal?

• Breakfast -- cheaper and first event of the day!

• Dinner -- a bit more, but the dessert is soooo worth it!

• Lunch -- a compromise, and welcome break in our day.

• Other -- or no preference. Go with the flow!

Results are only viewable after voting.

CK1

DIS VET / DVC member
When you go for a character meal, which is better : breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Breakfast, to me, may be harder to "mess up", but man oh man do I hate paying big bucks for eggs and a waffle! (And my kids aren't huge b'fast eaters, either!)

Dinner I think gives you more bang for the buck -- plan your day to come in hungry, and then enjoy. Most all the dinners have a very wide selection, and lest we forget, DESSERT. THe dinners aren't a huge hike in price relative to the b'fast.

Lunches... hmmm, that would be a great alternative to the dinners... except there really aren't that many "lunch" character meals!

We used to do the b'fasts... but now we're more geared towards the dinners. We eat b'fast in our villa anyway, which is a whooooole lot cheaper altogether (and fast). Dinner in the villa takes a lot more effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter