Which nicer restaurant?

Please help us pick a nicer restaurant for our Sept. trip?

• Jiko

• California Grill

• Narcoossee's

• Flying Fish

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
We have been going to Disney since our ds was a toddler (he just turned 7) and we would love to try a nicer restaurant this trip! We have always just planned restaurants that we thought he would enjoy! But, he is now very well behaved and can sit still for awhile! We are staying at AKL/BCV in Sept. and would like to plan for one! BUT, which one???

i slelcted jiko since you all will be staying there. plus, it is very very fabulous. my second choice would be california grill. happy eating!:tongue:

Oooooh, this was a tough one! I picked Flying Fish, it has such a great boardwalk atmosphere and the food is fabulous!! Jiko is another wonderful choice, we've eaten here several times and always enjoyed it. Never tried CG, but Narcoossee's is another favorite, this makes it very hard to choose just one!! I don't think you could make a bad choice here!!:sunny:

I agree with Jiko. A fabulous restaurant, but my second choice would be Flying Fish.

Although we liked California Grill, I chose "other", because we LOVE Artist Point at WL!! That is our "must do" nice restaurant every trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter