Which off site hotels are within walking distance?

lucky1 said:
The name of the restaurant is Tiffany's. We found the walk from Annabella very doable, if you cut through the grand Californian and have a stoller for the young ones.

I didn't realize about the shortcut through GC. But as it were I'm not sure we would have done it. Our 3yo daughter probably wouldn't have handled that long of a walk later in the day. I think that the way to the park would have been fine. But walking back would have been hard.

Thanks for the help. To anybody who stayed at the Annabella what did you think?

The hotel was pretty nice. Decent sized rooms, clean, newer furnishings, marble showers, good cleaning staff. What I did not like was the office staff. Not at all friendly. The check in time there was 4pm. We got there (from an 8 hr drive) at 3:45 and they wouldn't let us check in until 4. Made my husband go outside and wait until 4 to come back in to check in. I was furious about that. Then after telling them that we had 2 toddlers (ages 1.5 & 2.5) and that I was 7 months pregnant, they still stuck us on the 3rd floor! Of course there is no elevator there so we had to drag all the luggage upstairs along with 2 toddlers. We had also added an extra day there after our initial reservations (probably about 2 weeks before our trip) and they wouldn't let us just check in for all our days. Made us come down there, check out and then recheck back in for the one additional day. So because of those things I don't think we'll be staying there again. It's a shame too because the hotel itself was pretty nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter