Which outlet would you suggest?

bweagle

DIS Veteran
Which outlet would you suggest for getting my discounted Disney items....I've read about the Premium outlets, LBV outlets and Belz and am wondering which you like the best. Is it worth it to hit more than one of them? How far away from each other are they?

i was in florida may 2000 and found the mercado village had some good quality discount disney t shirts ect hope this helps you out
margaret:wave:

T be hosest most of the shopping outlets are quite close to each, I would hit most if not all of the outlets depending on the time you have you can usually do about 2/3 in a day, a must if Belz, and premium. We have spend about 25 weeks from the past thwo years in and around Orlando, I would miss the Florida mall and all the big malls like that as they are usually quite expencive or not alot cheaper than the U.K. For designer gear I would also hit places like Marshall's and TXMax they are pretty good on price, we purchased my husband 2x Levi's 501 for $15 a pair.

Any more shopping tips let me know I'm a shopperholic especially in Florida

I liked LBV outlets the best for their selection and convenience to WDW.

Premium outlets are close to WDW but I have never found too much there.

Belz were a hassle to get to--probably won't go there again, especially with the other two so close by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter