Which Park Did You Receive Your YOAMD Gift?

Pick Your Park(s)...

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
in january 2008 we won at ak and epcot

We've won dreams in Epcot (Ears and After hours party), Animal Kingdom (Ears and Dream Fastpasses), and the Studios (Toy Story Prize pack)

I picked MK, cause that's where we won dream fastpasses in November :banana: (BTMRR exit to be exact). But, we also won lanyards with the YOAMD pins in Epcot - on the way in to Soarin'.

Couldn't vote in the poll, we received our "dream" at Typhoon Lagoon. We were given a locker key and when we opened our locker there was everything we needed for the day, park refill mugs, towels, etc. with a certificate. At first I thought we opened a locker belonging to someone else!
-mary

we won 2x in MK and once in epcot. Nothing big (mickey ears 2x and lanyards)

We won twice in MK - free racing at the Space Mountain Arcade and lanyards with special pins on Space Mountain.
We won fastpasses at Hollywood Studios (MGM then) at the Narnia walk through.
I really wanted the light up ears though:laughing:

My son recieved a certificate stating that he is an honorary member of the hundred acre woods and we got to get in front of a rather long line of Poohs Honey pot at Magic kingdom. A few days later our family recieved dream fast passes for the day when we got the train at Main Street at MK. We were so excited!!!!!!!

DHS (when it was MGMS) in 2007. DH had been chosen to be in the Pearl Harbour show. Because we left the theatre late, when we went to Backlot Tours we got lanyards and YOAMD Pins.

April 07 - lanyards and pins at Kilamanjaro Safari when we were first seated on the ride.

DH and I won Dream FastPasses at AK at the end of EE. They welcomed us back and congratulated us on winning the FP. We ended up doing EE 3 times that day and were still out of the park by 1. This was July 2007 for our 10th anniversary trip.

Gotta love the YOAMD! :thumbsup2 We got ours in December 2007.

Dream fastpasses coming off Splash Mountain at MK
Dream lanyards with 2 pins going into Great Movie Ride at HS

DH & DS won Fastpasses (the plastic lanyard ones) coming off Splash Mountain on a week-day morning at MK! :thumbsup2

On our trip in January of this year, we were Soarin' family of the day at Epcot, & we won Dream FPs at DHS. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter