• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Which park for MLK weekend?

LisaAJ

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

I am trying to finalise our movements for our trip in Dec/Jan and just can't make the decision on which park/s (Universal or WDW) to book over the MLK long weekend.

These are the two options we have;

9 Jan - Disembark Disney Dream and transfer to WDW hotel
9-18 Jan - Pop Century (Marathon Weekend 7-11 Jan)
18-20 Jan - On-site Universal Hotel (MLK weekend 17-19 Jan)

OR

9 Jan - Disembark Disney Dream and transfer to Universal Hotel
9-11 Jan - On-site Universal
11-20 Jan - WDW Hotel (MLK weekend (17-19 Jan)

So what would you do? Keeping in mind we will have the Express passes for Universal to help with the crowds over MLK weekend. Also if we take the second option, the MLK weekend will more than likely be our second visit to the park so the crowds may not matter as much.

Help!!
TIA :)

Decisions, Decisions - the first world problems we face :lmao:

Personally I would do option 2 as I would want to end on a disney note. Whatever decision you make it sounds like it will be a wonderful holiday.

Haha, I know right?!! I'm not really worried about whether we end with Disney. I'm more crowd conscious than anything else. Don't want to spend hours in lines!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter