Which park for New Year's Eve?

jlffergusonjlf

Earning My Ears
Yep... I know that it is going to packed with people... but we are going anyway.

Given that, which park is most fun on New Year's Eve? Anything special planned?

Thanks for the help!

Well, last year we went to MGM on NYE since it was the EE park of the day. We initially thought to stay away from the EE park, but since we knew everything would be so crowded anyway, we figured we'd get up early and go. Well, due to very bad transportation from AKL that morning, even though EE started at 7am, we didn't get there until about 7:45. They did a great job of keeping out non-resort guests though and the crowds weren't bad. We went on RnRC, got a FP for it (I think it was for about 9:30-10:30), then went on ToT and Star Tours - none of them had waits more than 5 minutes. As we were heading back towards ToT to get a FP, CMs were handing out fastpasses in the middle of the main road when you enter the park, right at the split for ToT/RnRC. So we got FPs for Indiana Jones and Little Mermaid, I think they were for 11:30 and 1:30. After we got our ToT FP, we rode RnRC then went over to Hollywood and Vine for our 10:15 PS. While we were eating, more CMs came around with FPs, this time for Millionaire and Star Tours. After we ate, we used some of the FPs and then headed back to the resort around 3. We spent midnight at the CG so I'm not sure how the celebration there was, but when we left they were handing out hats and noisemakers and there was a stage set up in front of the Sorcerer's Hat. It rained so we were glad we went to CG, but those we talked to who braved the rain said they had a great time. They did tell us when we were leaving MGM that MK wasn't aloowing guests in at that time, though I'm sure that changed since people left as the rain started. But considering how crowded MGM was, I'm sure MK was packed since we couldn't walk anywhere without seeing hundreds of people. Wherever you go you'll have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter