Which park to go to on first day

Pattysm

Earning My Ears
We will be coming in on Wed June 14 - should be in hotel by 3PM - is there time to visit a park that first day? My sister suggested MGM studios, any other thoughts? :confused3

If MGM is open late, that could work My sister & I are going in May and land in Orlando at 1:15. We are planning on heading to MGM as soon as we check in. The park is open until 9 with Fantasmic at 9. My sister is not a ride person so we won't be trying to ride ToT or RNRC. I'm hoping to take her to see Motor Cars though if schedule permits. Awesome show!

Pattysm said:
We will be coming in on Wed June 14 - should be in hotel by 3PM - is there time to visit a park that first day? My sister suggested MGM studios, any other thoughts? :confused3

MGM right now has june 14 listed as EH for evening so that would be a good choice you should still get a lot in .

We are not at Disney until we see the castle but thats just us.We always hit MK 1st no matter what.

My dd 4 and I always go to MGM first, AK second and MK last. Once she is loder we will do Epcot first. Once she has seen MK there is no going to the other parks.

I'd imagine we'll be hitting the MK first. Of course, we'll not be arriving until about 9PM, so our first day is going to be a full day.

hi all,
we always arrive early and i must always hit the mk first!then maybe later in the day we'll go to a emh that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter