Which park which days on weekends?

jawiese

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion here. We have Sat. & Sun. the 11th & 12th of Feb. to visit DL & DCA before my husband re-deploys to Iraq the following week. Which day would you do which park? I don't believe the passes he has bought are hoppers. I hope they are, but I'm going to assume at this point they may not be. Also, as an aside, are you able to get Fastpasses with tickets that are not hoppers? I know back when at DW that was the case anyway. I appreciate any help! Thank you!

Joan

Well F! and the fireworks are showing both days, and the hours are the same. If it were me and they were only single day passes, I'd likely do DCA on Saturday and DL on Sunday. My reasoning is that DL is always busier on Saturday so hopefully the crowds would be less for you 2 on Sunday. Of course with the 50th Anniv. going on the crowds are alot bigger than normal so I think it'll be busy regardless.

I've only ever had a parkhopper ticket, but I'm fairly certain that it doesn't matter what ticket type you have as far as fastpasses go.

Thanks so much! This is sort of what I was thinking also. Perhaps the F! & FW's on Sunday night would be a bit less crowded than on Sat. night? I'm no DL expert, so I appreciate the opinions of those who are! :teeth:

I agree. I would do DCA on Saturday and DL on Sunday. If they turn out to be park hoppers I would try to get a couple hours in at DL early on Saturday. They open 2 hours before DCA and close 2 hours after that day.

Dont miss the Aladin show in DCA! Its great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter