Which resort???

Which resort?

• Try SSR and enjoy something new

• Stay with WLV, the beloved tried and true

Results are only viewable after voting.

mom2alix

<font color=teal>I know he is always on my side<br
We have a trip planned with extended family for DNephew's graduation. The players are : DMIL, DSIL, DBIL, DN (the graduate), DH, ME, DD6 and DS3 (kids ages at time of trip).

The choice is SSR or WLV.

WLV - Will need to rent/transfer additional 57 points (or pay cash night). This is home and is where DH REALLY wants to stay. We know where everything is and we love the resort. Did I mention that DH REALLY prefers WLV? I may actually never get him to stay somewhere else.

SSR - Will only need to rent/transfer additional 19 points (or pay cash night). Is close to adult activities for the evenings and we have mostly adults on this trip. It looks like a pretty resort and I would like to try all the resorts at some point in time. I am a little concerned about the transportation (we will not have a car).

Bottom line, is is worth the cost savings to try the new resort or should we stick with what we know and love?

I have stayed at SSR without a car with no problems. Transportation was great both times and even when we were in the Paddocks (which by the way we loved) it was not a bad walk. Maybe 5-7 minutes tops to the main area and that was with my 80 year old parents in tow. Its a really lovely resort with a very, very nice pool area. The units are brand new and very nicely furnished and the location to DTD is a plus for the dynamics of your group. I guess either way you can't go wrong, don't you wish all decisions in life were this much fun to make?

Does your 3yo nap, because I think being able to take a sleeping toddler on a stroller directly from the MK onto a boat and into my hotel room would be worth it's weight in GOLD. I would never stay anywhere but VWL if I could help it if I had a napping-age babe.

However, we stayed at VWL early this month and I found it a little quiet and secluded in the evening. The proximity to DTD for evening recreation (especially for adults!) is very nice - especially if everyone on your trip does not have an AP and you want to conserve park ticket costs. And if you have adults with you that would like to partake of adult beverages in the evening, or stay up later than 11pm, there's not alot of access at VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter