Which restaurant is your fave for Fantasmic?

Which one is your fave before Fantasmic?

• Brown Derby

• Mama Melrose

• Hollywood & Vine

• (if available) Sci-Fi Dine-In

• (if available) '50s Prime Time Cafe

Results are only viewable after voting.

nkjzmom

<font color=purple>and baby Samantha, too!<br><fon
Tell me which restaurant is your favorite for the Fantasmic package...

Deb Will's site suggests that at times Sci-Fi and Prime Time have been available so I included them.

We always choose Hollywood and Vine, its the cheapest, a buffet and all the 3 ds can find something that they like and since ds 13 has food issues there is no problems with him getting something to eat. It is crowded but the food is decent and we always leave full and happy. We went this past april, but couldnt get the fantasmic pkg, and I called a few times, guess it was spring break crowds, easter etc.

Of the list, MM is the only one I have not eaten at. We have done the BD dinner package, but just did the H&V dinner last Thursday and it was superb!!! We have 4 kids, oldest only does veggies, youngest is very picky, only DS is a BIG eater, I love seafood, and DH is more of a meat and potatoes person. We were ALL happy and full!!! We will do this one for Fantasmic from now on!!!!

brown derby was nice, but a bit stuffy and not enough pixie dust for us on a wdw trip.

H&V, maybe it was just one too many buffets in one trip but we didnt like it at all.

Had lunch at Mamma Melrose this past trip and it was great! Thumbs up all around.

My favorite restaurant at MGM is the 50's Primetime Cafe. I always make a PS for about 2 hours prior to Fantasmic and it gives me plenty of time to eat and head over to the stadium for a great seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter