• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurants charge your credit card immediately upon booking?

triciari

DIS Veteran
I'm not planning to buy the DDP until much closer to our November arrival, so I know I'll have to put a credit card down on some of the ADRs. I know CRT will require one. What else?

(I under the impression that I can get the charges reversed at the restaurants when I tell them I'm paying with DDP.)

Thanks, Tricia

I believe these meals just require a credit card deposit and if you do not keep your reservation or cancel within 24 hours, $10pp will be charged to the credit card on file.

Epcot
Princess Story Book Dining (Norway) - All Meals

Hollywood Studios
All Fantasmic Dinner Packages

Resorts
California Grill (@ the Contemporary)
Victoria & Albert's(@the Grand Floridian)

I'm not sure :confused3 if there is anything else, but I hope this helps...

:thumbsup2

Any of the shows or the meal at the castle (Hoop De Doo, Luau, backyard barbecue, CRT)will charge you as soon as you make the reservation. why not add the dining plan now. it will not have to be paid until the package is due anyway.

Most of the dinner shows, as well as some signature reservations will require you pay in full, when you make the ressie. I agree with jodywgirl. If you add the DP now, you can pay monthly payments and have it paid in full by the time of your trip.

Any of the shows or the meal at the castle (Hoop De Doo, Luau, backyard barbecue, CRT)will charge you as soon as you make the reservation. why not add the dining plan now. it will not have to be paid until the package is due anyway.

Oops - too late now! I'm renting a villa from a friend and didn't realize that I didn't have to pay for the plan when I "reserved" it. Oh, well, if it all works out, I'll feel like I'm getting paid "back" more than $450.00 (HDDR and CRT) for taking a vacation! (I paid with my debit card.)

-Tricia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter