Which should we try next?

Yeah work, I'm darned if I do and darned if I don't LOL 2019 is the year I turn 50 and we will be doing Africa. I don't know if we will go the ABD route but that is where my comfort level is at. I really want to see Victoria Falls. I saw Zoe's pics of the trip on FB and it looked awesome. I also asked Dusty (another ABD guide) what his favorite trip was and he said it was a tie between China and Africa. If they tweak the itinerary to add Victoria Falls then it is a done deal ;-)
We had Dusty last summer on our Baltics Add-on--he (and James) were both awesome. I love asking adventure guides their favorites. I suspect we won't overlap in 2019--Africa isn't on my immediate list. I'm still hoping for DCL cruises in Asia when the new ships are done--maybe we'll overlap on that?

We had Dusty last summer on our Baltics Add-on--he (and James) were both awesome. I love asking adventure guides their favorites. I suspect we won't overlap in 2019--Africa isn't on my immediate list. I'm still hoping for DCL cruises in Asia when the new ships are done--maybe we'll overlap on that?

I know for certain we won't miss any DCL maiden voyages. The Fantasy Maiden voyage was one of the best cruises we have experienced. The new ships are supposed to sail in 2021 and 2022 and we will be on them no matter where they are sailing. If DCL does any cruises in Asia we will certainly be on that too. I was hoping Asia would be announced this year but no dice.

I know for certain we won't miss any DCL maiden voyages. The Fantasy Maiden voyage was one of the best cruises we have experienced. The new ships are supposed to sail in 2021 and 2022 and we will be on them no matter where they are sailing. If DCL does any cruises in Asia we will certainly be on that too. I was hoping Asia would be announced this year but no dice.
You and me both. I suspect if we see a Japan ABD we'll see you for that, too? I'm (wishfully?) hoping for that in 2018--especially with Tokyo Disney, which I've heard is the best park.

You and me both. I suspect if we see a Japan ABD we'll see you for that, too? I'm (wishfully?) hoping for that in 2018--especially with Tokyo Disney, which I've heard is the best park.

Absolutely! If a Japan ABD ever comes to fruition we will be on it the first year! I always said I'd do my first ABD if and when Scotland came about. So I am still crossing my fingers for a Japan ABd one day.

Same here! I hope they are able to figure out how to offer a trip like that some day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter