Which Target location...

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
Which Target location is nicer/bigger... the Kissimmee West (4795 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy) or Kissimmee South West (3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd). Thanks!

Their about the same but I think the one on Irlo Bronson is slightly nicer and is much more convenient for a Disney trip since it's so close to AK and a short drive to the other parks. This is the one we go to every time we're at Disney. It's less traffic and there's some backroads you can even take vs the rolling oaks location.

But if you want the nicest one in the area, it's a little bit further of a drive unless you're staying closer to Universal..but the Target at Millenia is gigantic

4750 Millenia Plaza Way
Orlando, FL 32839

Their about the same but I think the one on Irlo Bronson is slightly nicer and is much more convenient for a Disney trip since it's so close to AK and a short drive to the other parks. This is the one we go to every time we're at Disney. It's less traffic and there's some backroads you can even take vs the rolling oaks location.

But if you want the nicest one in the area, it's a little bit further of a drive unless you're staying closer to Universal..but the Target at Millenia is gigantic

4750 Millenia Plaza Way
Orlando, FL 32839
I like the way your answer is so on Target. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter