Which theme park?

WHich Parks apart from the Diseny parks?

• Universal

• Magic Mountain

• Knotts Berry

• Sea World

• Lego Land

• San Diego Zoo

Results are only viewable after voting.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co

MAN OF MEANS BY NO MEANS THAT LITTLE OLD WINE DRI
DVC Gold
We are a large party ages from 3 t0 65 and appart from DIsne which parks would you spend two extra days in? We would like to do Universal but it seems really expensive plus really similar to Universal Orlando.

I would recommend Sea World and the San Diego Zoo - one day for each. Sea World is expensive ($59.99 for kids and $69.99 for adults), but it is not something you can find everywhere. The zoo is less expensive ($27 for kids, $37 for adults), and that price includes a guided bus tour. The only reason I would suggest Knott's or Six Flags would be if you are really looking for thrill rides. Another thing you might want to look into is the Southern California CityPASS, which offers admission to several of the parks you mentioned: http://www.citypass.com/southern-ca...s california&gclid=CNuU2Y_Yy6UCFQg3gwod3EkJlA

I picked the Zoo because it is all age friendly and a really good deal! I am not sure you want to spend 2 days there though. You can buy a 2 park ticket and do one day at the zoo and the other at the Wild Animal Park (now called Safari Park) the next, thet are about 45 minutes apart.

THis is a very economical choice and it's fun to see the animals in 2 different environments.

Universal is similar to Orlandos but the latter lacks the huge working backlot that Hollywood has. That makes the backlot tram tour the main attraction.

Sea World San Diego is one of my favorate parks. It is $69 adults but that gets a 1 year Fun Card if you return more than 1 day in the year. There are also deals where kids 12 and under get a ticket for $5 for each adult ticket purchased.

Knotts or Magic Mountain are both great parks but both seem to emphasize extreme thrill rides so not for everyone. Both do have rides suitable for kids but not so much for adults that don't like thrill rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter