white chocolate mickey

damgi

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm new to the board. DH and I will be spending the first 4 days of our honeymoon in Disney, followed by a 7 day Royal Carribbean cruise, then back to Disney for one last night. I know I saw a picture of the white chocolate Mickey with chocolate covered strawberries that is served at the Yacht/Beach club. Now I can't remember where the picture was.

Does anyone know where I can find the photo? Has anyone ordered this dessert before? Can you only get it at the Yacht/Beach? I really want the last night of our honeymoon to be special and I was hoping to get this with some champagne.

Thanks for your help!

94281958BNlsBN_th.jpg

I ordered this at the GF on my birthday. The mickey was solid white chocolate with edible gold coloring on him. It was painful to have to eat it and also the most expensive chocolate I have had in my life:p
The full size photo is on my GF album.:earsgirl:

Oh wow! That stuff looks great. Thanks for the link daisy...I never realized that was there at the bottom of that menu. I dont suppose you could get something like that at the Swan?;)

The picture looks fabulous, I probably will be afraid to even eat it!

hi, what was the name of that fabulous looking dessert from narcoosee's? it looks great!

Just wanted to say I ordered the chocolate Mickey and chocolate covered strawberries (they were covered in dark and white chocolate but not the tuxedo style) I paid $15 for mickey he was delivered in a white cardboard bakery box. The strawberries were $25 but I received about 12-15. I had also ordered the Cinderella slipper dessert (came with chocolate mousse <sp>) it was $25. The strawberries were for me the mickey and cindy slipper were for DD11. She didn't care for the Cinderella slipper. Mickey was larger and cuter. IMO. Also I was charged the standard room service delivery charge for the Strawberries and Cindy Slipper but not the Mickey. (curious)

If you are staying in a deluxe hotel you can have these delivered to your room.

Shirley

Originally posted by daisy112878
Yes you can get this at BC/YC. Go to this link:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_ybir.htm
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and it shows all the special things you can order. The Main Mouse is what you are talking about for $45.99.

WOW! When we spent our 25th anniversary a number of years ago at the BC they sent this to us on a platter. I knew it was a very nice thing for them to do, but I had no idea it cost that much money!!:earseek:

Elin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter