Who going to WDW in May 2007

:yay: Honeymoon at Pop Century right now. May move to POFQ if we find we can afford it later on down the road, and there is still availability!

I'm going May 23 - 30 for my first solo trip. Should definitely be a blast, have been to WDW twice before(once in May, once in december). Really can't wait

see that ticker down there????? it now says 2 months on the dot!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: i'm so excited!

Had reservations at BW for the 19th thru the 23rd, as that was when SWW was last year. I see they changed the dates so I may change also.

I'll be there May 13-20th staying at the Pop Century. It will be my fifth time visiting disney but my boyfriend's very first time. I am so excited to be going to Disney on my "own" as in no parents or organizations. I'm 22 and my boyfriend will have just turned 21. He is getting really tired of hearing me talk about Disney but he just doesn't understand how great it is since he's never been. It'd be interesting to see who all is around when I'm there because so far is seems like at lot of people are staying at POP.

I'm going to be there 11th-25 May (from the UK). Staying off-world at Orange Lake Country Club. I was originally meant to be travelling with a friend, but they have had to pull out - so its now going to be a solo trip.

I'm happy enough to do the parks etc on my own, but sometimes its nice to share the experience of Disney's great rides and shows with others, or to enjoy a meal with someone in the evening.

If there's any other solo out there looking for a bit of company, who enjoys the big rides, the shows (and maybe even the Water Parks) or would like to meet up for a meal or just a drink - please drop me a line.

I'm going to be there 11th-25 May (from the UK). Staying off-world at Orange Lake Country Club. I was originally meant to be travelling with a friend, but they have had to pull out - so its now going to be a solo trip.

I'm happy enough to do the parks etc on my own, but sometimes its nice to share the experience of Disney's great rides and shows with others, or to enjoy a meal with someone in the evening.

If there's any other solo out there looking for a bit of company, who enjoys the big rides, the shows (and maybe even the Water Parks) or would like to meet up for a meal or just a drink - please drop me a line.

you may already know this, but there is a solo travelers' forum on the DIS. i'm sure you'd find some friends there that may be interested in meeting up!

i'm editing my post to say....duh! this thread IS on the solo forum!!! haha. anyway, if i were you, i'd post a new thread with your dates and ask anyone if they want to meet up at the adventurer's club or something. :)

We'll be at WL 5/7-5/13, then on DCL 5/13-5/17, then back to the GF until the 21st! We can't wait!! :)

We are going end of May and staying at POP. We stayed at POFQ last year...we weren't very pleased with it...it was a little older and it showed. We had to have house keeping come and clean the bathroom when we arrived...there was a stench!

We'll be there May 12th through May 27th. My Birthday is 5/22. We love going this time of year. We're staying at Shades of Green. SWW had us bummed for a while but we've decided to do the Adventures on 7 Seas event for the Pirate premiere. pirate: That should hopefully make up for missing SWW.

Hubby and I will be there May 5 to May 10th - Our first solo trip to WDW since we were in high school (1978). We will be celebrating our 25th wedding aniversary

I will be semi solo for May12-May18. My husband will be on business, so most of my days will be solo.
Any advice on places to dine? Looking for light meals that I can sit down to for an hour to recoup.

My plans have changed :) (Can't seem to make it without changing at least once). Now instead of the 10-15th, I'm going from May 5-11th.

May 17-25 Pop Century. Leaving just before Memorial Day weekend, but not before we can be there for the Pirates 3 premiere and get to ride POTC once more before we leave on premiere day. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter