Who has a better pool for 9 year old, HRH or RPH?

There is no slide at RPH. There is an activity center which is a like a boat that has fountains and squirt guns to run through. My 10 and 6 year old sons had a blast at both pools, but they would tell you that the slide at HRH is way better.

As a guest at Universal Hotels, you can go to any of the Hotel's pools. So you could stay at RPH and go to the HRH pool.

I hope that helps,

Dad of Three.

Yes u should always remember u can pool hop and I have heard that the RPR pool is a pretty good comprise betwen adults and kids:jester:

My daughter was 9, almost 10 when we stayed at the RPH & 10, almost 11 when we stayed at the HRH.... I just asked her which was her favorite...and she said the RPH's pool..... She liked the slide at the HRH but there was more to do at the RPH's pool.

The water play area at RPR is so much fun. My son and I played there all the time. Yes, I looked like a big dork, but my son loved the fact that I would play there with him and it was a blast!

My daughter was 9 and we stayed at both. She liked HRH. So did son (15). Why? The Music.

Ours and my friend's kids voted for HRH hands down. They did not care for the RP pool play area. They really missed the slide as did the dads. The ages are 4,6,9 & 9. We liked everything else the best at RP except for that great short walk and coolness of HR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter