Who Has to Travel the Farthest to get to WDW? Seattle anyone?

Another Sacramento, CA traveler here! Those layovers can be miserable! This last trip we actually took the red-eye through Las Vegas both directions...now that's an adventure in itself. This is why five days isn't enough, because two of those days are spent traveling!

Another one from the UK and I just hate flying but know I have to get to my "other home"

Susan

We come from Southern California. And I assure you, it is a hike! Especially with 2 kids! :wave2:

I know on thew Canadian board there are some people from British Columbia that go I am pretty sure they are DVC members so that would trump you Seattle. Ontario Canada with 3 kids and we drive it every year. Depending on the stops it is anywhere from 18-24 hours driving.

My hat is off to the AussieMickeys. WOW!!! I don't think anyone flying in from the North or South Pole can beat that. You are definately the King of all Disney Fanatics.

We come from Ireland - we leave home midnight Orlando time for a 2 hour drive to the airport, check in for our 7 hour flight to newark landing at 11:30am, we get the connecting flight to Orlando, pick up our hire car and settle in to our "home" at around 6pm. The journey takes 18 hours but it's worth it

Aw, thanks disfreak4life! 10 weeks today until our next trip (& our first as DVC members!). A good portion of people we know don't even realise that there is a Walt Disney World at all. I think due to the distance & that it was the original, most Aussies only ever hear about Disneyland (which we adore as well). We like nothing better than meeting people who have been to any Disney park & then picking thier brain about thier whole experence. It just about kills us if they say they haven't had a wonderful time. Needless to say we LOVE these boards as the make us feel part of a huge friendly group of people who want to share their experiences & help to make other peoples holidays even more special. We have learnt so much over the years (even though we are quite slack in posting) & had such enjoyment doing it.

LOVE YA - MEAN IT!!!

dis-happy said:
I rocketed in from the planet Hanname. Took 7 whole lightyears to arrive at WDW.

Hey at least you can afford to rocket in. It seems to take FOREVER to get from to WDW from Hanname when you drive. :moped:

Mar'

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hanname--you either have it or you don't. Glad I didn't offend absolutely everyone on this thread....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter