Who is going in 2007?

RemixBoyNJ

Mouseketeer
Well just booked it this past weekend...a grand gathering of all things...my family, my DP's family, and the neighbors down stairs for good measure...LOL...(i need a drink)

So its booked for November 30th - December 9th 2007

My DP and I are going in September. I'm already planning :yay: as usual. I would actually like to go with other people but DP is grumpy about it and says he wouldn't like all the trouble of traveling with others. Now if I could only decide where to stay. We are trying to stay at all of the resorts and there are too many to pick from.

:cool1: My cub and I are planning for September 07 :woohoo:

I've been debating on whether to splurge for a deluxe or just stick with moderate. We'll be there for about 2 weeks so... :confused3 I might have to stick with moderate. Plus the fact that I have to fly first class :rolleyes1

Well....we were going....but then I won a 2 for 1 Olivia cruise.......so we decided to do that instead....I feel like such a traitor! We just did not have time to do Disney, san Diego, Tucson , vacation with dad and a trip with Olivia….. And well Olivia won out!

Maybe just maybe next fall........

Hi Everyone,
My wife and I are shooting for March 11th of 2007 to go to Disneyworld.My wife who is disabled have not been Disneyworld since 2000.We are going to stay at Port Orleans FQ.We are looking forward in going to wdw.
Thanks
Jerry

I hope lots of us are planning on going the week AFTER Thanksgiving in November 2007 because we are planning a major Gay and Lesbian Disboard meet.

So far, we've taken a poll about the best time to hold the meet (thus the post T-giving week), Mama Twinkles and I are in conversation about preliminary planning, and we are talking to a TA about what they might be able to offer us in terms a significant group discount and daily events.

Please be thinking seriously about whether you can come!!!

There will be lots more details to come shortly!!!

I know there's the Meet BUT Husbear decided he wanted to go to Gaydays this year and I will never-ever-ever-ever even THINK about dissuading him from a trip to the mouse, so I'm afraid we probably won't make it to the meet (but for anyone going down for Gaydays and want to get together, we're up!).

well I'm heading down probably in January and August one for family and the other family and friends.

I'd love to do the meet , but thats the busiest time for me at work . I work in Newspaper ad production , and you all know what thanksgiving to after xmas is like for shopping dont yah <G>

PghLybrt said:
Well....we were going....but then I won a 2 for 1 Olivia cruise.......so we decided to do that instead....I feel like such a traitor! We just did not have time to do Disney, san Diego, Tucson , vacation with dad and a trip with Olivia….. And well Olivia won out!
We just returned from an Olivia cruise to Alaska. It was an absolutely amazing experience. We're hooked too! We're planning to go again in 2008. But for 2007, we're going to Disney! 11/25-30 at BCV :)

PennyW said:
We just returned from an Olivia cruise to Alaska. It was an absolutely amazing experience. We're hooked too! We're planning to go again in 2008. But for 2007, we're going to Disney! 11/25-30 at BCV :)

I am glad you had a great time! Now if only they could plan a disney cruise one!

We are going for our 1st trip of the year at end of Jan (exact dates still to be worked out), IF we go a 2nd time during the year we are aiming for the G&L Dis Meet, but again that's still up in the air too at the moment. :-/

Hey Vicki or Rick... why not make this one a sticky since it's about time to start planning 2007 trips and meets anyway?

Thanks.

If the plans come together my soon-to-be new husband and I will going for Halloween. I love WDW at Halloween, I've spent 13 of the last 16 Halloweens in the World.

I won't be going this year, as my fiance has visa issues. We're hoping to have all that resolved sometime around May. The Wedding is in August. We're not planning a Disney honeymoon, on the off change that his paperwork has not come back yet. So a local Canadian honeymoon (probably somewhere in Cottage country (north of Toronto) or The Falls) is planned for August.

We're planning the Halloween trip with at least one and maybe 2 straight couples we know. And are most likely staying at a moderate, most likely CB.

I've started planning, I love the planning stage, the excitement, the building anticipation. My fiance (who lived and studied in the States for 9 years before immigrating to Canada) has been to Disney but says he doesn't remember 90% of the things we (my friends and I) talk about. So he's getting excited to... to experience all these things again.

My only issue with him is that he's not a ride person. He does not like rides the spin or twirl or drop suddenly. So... we'll have to work on that, cause I love rides the spin, twirl and drop suddenly.

I'll be going the first two weeks of january. :)
This will be my partner's first WDW vacation.

StormTigger said:
We are going for our 1st trip of the year at end of Jan (exact dates still to be worked out), IF we go a 2nd time during the year we are aiming for the G&L Dis Meet, but again that's still up in the air too at the moment. :-/

Hey Vicki or Rick... why not make this one a sticky since it's about time to start planning 2007 trips and meets anyway?

Thanks.

Yes, yes!!! We're in deep conversation as we "speak." Plans are a hatchin' :stir:

StormTigger said:

Thanks.

Done!

Wow I haven't been on here in a looonnng time. I still see names I recognise though. The Mrs. and I are attempting to save up our pennies so that we can go in January 2007 for our anniversary.

SparklieSunShine said:
Wow I haven't been on here in a looonnng time. I still see names I recognise though. The Mrs. and I are attempting to save up our pennies so that we can go in January 2007 for our anniversary.

Good to see you! Welcome Back!

My partner and I are going Jan 24-27 2007. We're leaving the kids at home and making this an adult trip. Hopefully we'll adjust without the kiddo's. Maybe we can meet some of you on the boards that would be fun. :wave2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter