Who is ready for a trip report?

Oh good. I actually got a SunPass a couple weeks ago. I haven’t added the trailer to it yet, because apparently I should put the license plate number somewhere more handy than on the trailer half an hour away.

Also, your pictures are making our 19 days feel longer 😀

Apparently there is no firewood to be found within 20 miles of the Fort. We may be driving to Lakeland to get firewood.

On Mallory’s evening walk we headed to the trading post to see if Disney had firewood. They did. I paid double the Publix price but worth it to not drive 2 hours to get firewood. Got two bags and going back to Publix on Friday for weekend groceries and maybe firewood.

Now watching happily ever after on tv.

image.jpg

So did you walk down to catch the Electric Water Parade ? Or have they stopped it again.

@PaHunter it is going on still. We have not walked down and surprisingly have not heard it in the 2100 loop. I really thought we would hear it but i have been awake and nothing. Now i am used to being up in 700, 400, or 500 and i always heard it up there.

Oh and new problem (which is no big deal) our match light charcoal is not lighting. Probably have leftovers tonight and grill the chicken and asparagus tomorrow. So far we are having a problem with fire :)

Oh and new problem (which is no big deal) our match light charcoal is not lighting. Probably have leftovers tonight and grill the chicken and asparagus tomorrow. So far we are having a problem with fire :)

We may have to call an emergency committee meeting and ask for Bert's Man Card back.

giphy.gif

Going oh-fer on fire attempts is completely unacceptable. :sad2:

Ed

@PaHunter it is going on still. We have not walked down and surprisingly have not heard it in the 2100 loop. I really thought we would hear it but i have been awake and nothing. Now i am used to being up in 700, 400, or 500 and i always heard it up there.

Well you are quite far, so did not figure you would hear it there.

Sounds like match light charcoal has absorbed too much humidity. Should never have a problem with fire.
:smokin:

@PaHunter we conquer on the humidity. Will buy some lighter fluid at the meadow so we can use it tomorrow. Both of us had busy work days today. Tomorrow is not much better but I am off on Friday.

hoping to score a Gideon’s cookie on Friday.
I'm very interested to hear how the Gideon's cookies and other items are, and the value for dollars spent. Also interested in Everglazed Donuts, if you happen to pass by there.

I forgot to add that it's a shame, with all those empty sites around you, that someone had to be put in the spot that is your office view.

Maybe they won't be staying long.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter