Who is the cutest Disney character?

I think the Chesire Cat :ccat: & Tink :tink:and non-cartoon cuties would have to be Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom in Pirates of the Carribean :tongue:

EEYORE :eeyore:

ra1zt5.jpg

Blanket I made DNeice for x-mas

Tinker Bell and I know this may be sacreligious, but the new version of Curious George is so adorable. I wish he were Disney!! My second favorite would have to be Timothy the mouse!

To any Disney Heart how can any character REALLY be cuter than the other?
(not referring to those interpreting this question in a romantic fashion)

Its subjective. The majority of Characters are adorable.

For me, my heart would shine forever and ever if I were to be blessed oneday with a child that has a heart that appreciates the small wonders of life, and the never ending joy of experiencing and learning new things as demonstrated
through................Little Roo.........

and double that to find a girl who would treasure her child as beautifully as Kanga treasures Roo.

and there's no gettin around it. As others have stated, Boo IS adorable.

poohraedopey said:

ra1zt5.jpg

From a fellow central New Yorker, I had to tell you that blanket is beautiful. I was also wondering how it was done knit, crochet?

poohraedopey said:

ra1zt5.jpg

TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS. WHAT AN AWESOME BLANKET!!!! I WANT, I WANT......

There are just so many of them that are so cute, but for me, I'd have to say it's Tigger! I just love him. He's so bouncy!! I'm also a big fan of Minnie, because what girl doesn't love a mouse with her fashion sense!!

DH loves Jessica Rabbit!

My 3 boys all love Goofy, but I don't think it's for his cuteness factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter