Who is the leader?

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
I just counted, I have 34 checkmarks on the thread list page, which means I have responded to to 34 different thread on the first page alone. How many do you have? Who is the biggest chatterbox, and who is the quiestest?

In case you are wondering, they are the little blue checkmarks on the right side of the thread name, before the box with who was the last person to post is.

I just counted, I have 34 checkmarks on the thread list page, which means I have responded to to 34 different thread on the first page alone. How many do you have? Who is the biggest chatterbox, and who is the quiestest?

In case you are wondering, they are the little blue checkmarks on the right side of the thread name, before the box with who was the last person to post is.

I don't see the blue checkmarks. I have envelopes before the thread name. The threads I have posted on have a check on the envelope. I have posted on 30 threads on the 1st page. I think I have 590 posts on the earn a piggy thread. Not sure how many times I posted on the others.

checks.jpg

Are you using internet explorer, or mozilla/firefox? Or are you on something else?

lol...the "dots" (they are actually check marks) only show up if you've posted on that thread.....does that help? Vick, you should DEFINATELY have a check mark by the PIGGY thread....nothing?

I think it may be USER CP page...then click on SUBSCRIBED THREADS which is a little button on the left of the user cp page....click on that and see what happens.

lol...youre so freakin cool!!! You make me laugh all the time. BUT...I dont know why you are dotless

Ok, I thought everyone has the checkmarks.... .sorry. Now I feel special!!! Only Rog and I have dots, the rest of you are just normal folks!!!:snooty: :rotfl2:

I think it may be USER CP page...then click on SUBSCRIBED THREADS which is a little button on the left of the user cp page....click on that and see what happens.

I haven't subscribed to any threads. Do you only get dots if you subscribe to that thread?

Ok, I thought everyone has the checkmarks.... .sorry. Now I feel special!!! Only Rog and I have dots, the rest of you are just normal folks!!!:snooty: :rotfl2:

I think they have a shot for that now. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter