• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is your partners celebrity crush?

Fun thread idea!

My DH has had a few over the years. Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, and Scarlett Johansson come to mind, and I think Keira Knightley was in there for a brief time, too. I just asked him who his current celebrity crush is and he replied "anybody that's hot." :rotfl2:

My DH's was Anna Nicole Smith. We even visited her grave in Nassau.

Mine - who else - Magic Mike - Channing Tatum.

Being the trophy wife that I am, he doesn’t need one!

(Ok, it’s Nicole Kidman.)

Oh my. Those are some great looking guys!

My husband's celebrity crush is Nicki Minaj. He doesn't even listen to rap, but there it is.
Yes. Yes, they are. **Deep breath, fans self**

Disappointingly, I've seen Shemar Moore on a couple of live shows where he gave off a strong creeper vibe. Really kills the fantasy. :(

Jennifer Garner. When he heard Ben cheated on her, he was more than willing to take his place. We used to watch Saturday night TV in the 90's. I would drool over Jarod on the Pretender and then his show came on after, Alias, starring Jennifer Garner.

Back in the day, DH thought Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) was hot. Lately, I don't really know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter