Who is...

Wow, Amanda, that is the most powerful video I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing it.

I enjoy listening to Christmas music. We were talking about this at work how alot of the songs on the Christmas music radio are remakes.. I still enjoy listening to them over and over again. My favorite Christmas Album is the soundtrack to Home Alone.

Im a HUGE Dean Martin fan.....But my all time favorite is "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole....the man sang like syrup!!! Of recent years......I really like Band Aid's "Do They Know Its Christmas", Wham's "Last Christmas", and Mariah Carrey's "All I want For Christmas".......You know Im really getting old when I consider songs from the 80s as RECENT!!!!

Ohhhhh yeah....How could I forget Johnny Mathis and "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"????

I love "All I Want For Christmas Is You" sung by Lisa Layne of Vince Vance and the Valiants. :goodvibes

Our family favorite is Bing Crosby, but we discovered two new cd's this last week that are great! Two different genres, but still really good.......and accapella group, "Straight No Chaser" holiday cheer cd and a classical "What If Mozart Wrote White Christmas".

Straight no Chaser is awesome. I did not know they had an album, I am gonna have to find it. I love their 12 days of Christmas. Dang, anybody wanna give me an iTunes gift card for Christmas so I can buy all these songs?

your favorite Christmas song performer?

Mine without a doubt is Bing Crosby!!!

First is Bing, second is probably Karen Carpenter then the group of equals are Johnny Mathias, Dean Martin, Andy Williams, Burl Ives, and Gene Autry (SP?) in descending order. Timely thread since we left home on 8 Dec heading for a Mickey Xmas, now at NAS Jax for the next 4 days and 5 nights and before leaving for FW/WDW the DW loaded up the a 10 CD cassette with X-mas music that were are now half way thru disk 8. The second 10 CD cassette might also be X-mas music for our return home in Feb.

Larry

Straight no Chaser is awesome. I did not know they had an album, I am gonna have to find it. I love their 12 days of Christmas. Dang, anybody wanna give me an iTunes gift card for Christmas so I can buy all these songs?

Yes, they have a christmas album, and they also are coming out with a regular album somtime in the early spring. One of my favorites on the christmas cd is Who Spike The Egg Nog...its hilarious. Check Amazon everyday, because they have free daily downloads. The cd itself I think was only 13.99 from Amazon.

I am going to be that guy next year, I am going to order the controller right after Christmas, and get a bunch of lights when they go on sale the day after Christmas!

Erica says I can do it as long as it gets me into the holiday spirit every year!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter