~!Who knew you could relax in Disney?~Mother/Daughter Tr~5/2 May Trip Plans Days 5-8

You're leaving TOMORROW!!!!! party: Hooray!!! You guys must be SO SO SO excited!! :woohoo: Those are some great plans!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for your TR!! :goodvibes

And congrats on your job! Sounds like you are definitely going to be busy, which will make time fly, and before you know it you'll be headed back to Disney in August! :wizard:

You're leaving TOMORROW!!!!! party: Hooray!!! You guys must be SO SO SO excited!! :woohoo: Those are some great plans!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait for your TR!! :goodvibes

And congrats on your job! Sounds like you are definitely going to be busy, which will make time fly, and before you know it you'll be headed back to Disney in August! :wizard:

:woohoo::woohoo: We are excited I am definitely going to have a hard time sleeping tonight :laughing: It seemed like this day went on forever!

Thank you! I am looking forward to my August trip but my August trip is right before the semester starts so 16 credit hours isn't something I am looking forward to :laughing: It is nice to have a mini vacation before I get back to school though and we have so much happening on that trip that it should be awesome!

I have enjoyed your trip report so much! Thanks for sharing! :)

I hope you are having an amazing time in WDW! :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful time! Can't believe we missed each other by a day! :sad2:

Hey Dawn and Caitltin! I'm finally back and caught up with the rest of the report. Sounds like a great trip.

Typhoon Lagoon looks gorgeous. Someday I'll have to try one of the water parks, but somehow I have a hard time prying myself away from the theme parks to give them a chance.

Love the paintings at the Beach Club. I always love to visit that little Solarium area back there everytime I'm there.

Sounds like a great last full day. Sorry to hear Kouzzina was a dud for Dawn. It does look like an odd salad.

Love the pics of Mary and Bert and the Fairies. Too bad about that esperience beforehand. Bert needed to give you a lot more luck to deal with that nightmare.

That's great that Dale got to be Randall. My brother got to be Randall there last year and had a blast.

What a great meal at the Plaza. I definatly need to go back there someday. It's such a great little place. I've never even heard of the Pumpkin Man, but he does seem nice and giving you that little cow was kind of sweet.

And on a non-Disney note, congrats Caitlin on making it in the movies!

Once I get caught up with everyone else's reports, I'll have to get started on your new one. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup2

Hey Dawn and Caitltin! I'm finally back and caught up with the rest of the report. Sounds like a great trip.

Welcome back! While we were in Disney we were talking about how we missed your TRs and all of the beautiful pics :laughing: We met a ton of different characters on our trip so it made us think of your character meet and greets.

Typhoon Lagoon looks gorgeous. Someday I'll have to try one of the water parks, but somehow I have a hard time prying myself away from the theme parks to give them a chance.
Yeah it is hard to give up park time but in the heat it is always a nice getaway.

Love the paintings at the Beach Club. I always love to visit that little Solarium area back there everytime I'm there.

We loved just walking around and taking in everything the resort had to offer :cloud9:

Sounds like a great last full day. Sorry to hear Kouzzina was a dud for Dawn. It does look like an odd salad.

We had a good time and unfortunately bad food choices for my mom continued on this trip :rolleyes1

Love the pics of Mary and Bert and the Fairies. Too bad about that esperience beforehand. Bert needed to give you a lot more luck to deal with that nightmare.

Yeah Bert's luck didn't really work and we didn't see him on this trip to get some more so maybe that's why we had so many mishaps :laughing:

That's great that Dale got to be Randall. My brother got to be Randall there last year and had a blast.

I was cracking up it was a very good memory!

What a great meal at the Plaza. I definatly need to go back there someday. It's such a great little place. I've never even heard of the Pumpkin Man, but he does seem nice and giving you that little cow was kind of sweet.

We skipped it this trip but will be going in August the food is so good! It was very awesome meeting him and I did look for him on this trip :laughing:

And on a non-Disney note, congrats Caitlin on making it in the movies!

Once I get caught up with everyone else's reports, I'll have to get started on your new one. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup2

Thank you! I had a blast working on them last summer but this summer nothing has been coming up so I get to relax until I start work in June. We can't wait to see you over there you shouldn't be too far behind we plan on putting the first update up tomorrow :thumbsup2

I LOVED this TR!!! Honestly this has been my favorite out of all the TR's i've read...which have to be close to all of them,lol. :thumbsup2

I LOVED this TR!!! Honestly this has been my favorite out of all the TR's i've read...which have to be close to all of them,lol. :thumbsup2

That is so sweet!! Thank you! It always means a lot to us that people take the time to read our trs! :goodvibes

So, I was going threw my photos from my 2010 trip to FINALLY make our family photobook and I saw someone in the background of a photo with my mom and I was like why does this person look so familiar (because i creeped your trip report) and it was you haha :lmao:

DisneyWorld012.jpg

Sorry, I just thought it was odd/funny/cool :goodvibes

Wow! What are the odds of that? They're right it's a small world afterall! :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter