~!Who knew you could relax in Disney?~Mother/Daughter Tr~5/2 May Trip Plans Days 5-8

Great update! You guys are gonna have a blast...I love how you're taking the breaks in the afternoon, ya gotta love it!!

What great news from the pageant....scholarship money is awesome....every little bit helps doesn't it! And congrats on the job!! Is that in any way going to interfere with your August dates?:confused3

If for some unknown reason I don't get on here again before you guys leave have the best time ever and enjoy!!! Be safe and have fun:hug:

Great update! You guys are gonna have a blast...I love how you're taking the breaks in the afternoon, ya gotta love it!!

What great news from the pageant....scholarship money is awesome....every little bit helps doesn't it! And congrats on the job!! Is that in any way going to interfere with your August dates?:confused3

If for some unknown reason I don't get on here again before you guys leave have the best time ever and enjoy!!! Be safe and have fun:hug:

I hope so! We loved taking breaks on our last trip so we were sure to add it to our agenda this time!

It does I am really hoping I do well in it! I think I will since the woman in charge told me "Why don't I have an application from you? Don't you want us to give you more money?!" :laughing:

Thank you and it won't affect August the internship ends on August 6th :thumbsup2

Thank you! I will think of you when we are in Canada :hug:

I loved reading along on thsi TR and I can't wait to hear how your upcoming trip goes!! I hope you guys have a safe and awesome trip! Good luck on the 5K also!! BTW: your plans look amazing!! :goodvibes

I loved reading along on thsi TR and I can't wait to hear how your upcoming trip goes!! I hope you guys have a safe and awesome trip! Good luck on the 5K also!! BTW: your plans look amazing!! :goodvibes

Thank you for following along!

Thank you! I am excited for the 5k! Today we printed out our waivers and filled them out so after we pick up our packets we are all set to go!

How do I find you on Facebook? Love your TR. We'll be in DW in 2 weeks!

So that's our plans! I just wanted to thank you all for following along on our TR! I really appreciate the posts and I am anxious to share all of the adventures from this trip with you all in the next TR! To you lurkers out there I hope you comment on our next TR since reading posts from all of you that read our posts is half the fun of doing a TR!Thanks again and I hope you all have a magical week while we are gone and for those of you that have me on facebook expect tons of updates and pictures :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful trip!!! :cheer2:
Be safe and have fun at the 5K! My son runs marathons and I would love to run with him so that is awesome you are doing that with your mom!!

Dawn, Happy Mother's Day a little early!! :goodvibes Hope you get some special family time~

Hurry back and tell us all your tales. Oh and Dawn......behave!!!! :rotfl2:

Just in case I don't get on here before you go, have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! But in the meantime I'll enjoy your live updates on facebook. :woohoo:

Have a wonderful trip!!! :cheer2:
Be safe and have fun at the 5K! My son runs marathons and I would love to run with him so that is awesome you are doing that with your mom!!

Dawn, Happy Mother's Day a little early!! :goodvibes Hope you get some special family time~

Hurry back and tell us all your tales. Oh and Dawn......behave!!!! :rotfl2:

I will admit I am still apprehensive about the 5k. I know I can do it but I want a respectable time too and that might be the hard part :laughing: Caitlin has done a great job training me though and I'm glad she's going to stay at my pace so I don't have to go it alone :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too Samantha!

Thanks and I will try to stay out of trouble :rotfl:

I have really enjoyed this TR, it's the first one I've read all the way through and I've learned some great things for our trip which will be our first! Would totally love to follow this trip on Facebook!

Have a blast!

I have really enjoyed this TR, it's the first one I've read all the way through and I've learned some great things for our trip which will be our first! Would totally love to follow this trip on Facebook!

Have a blast!

Thank you and thank you for following along! I am glad we could help you out! I will PM you the facebook info

Possible scholarship and a job to boot! Way to go! :cool1: That's awesome news! Congrats, congrats, congrats! :goodvibes

The rest of your trip sounds great, I'm sure you'll have a terrific time. Have fun! Bon voyage! :goodvibes

Possible scholarship and a job to boot! Way to go! :cool1: That's awesome news! Congrats, congrats, congrats! :goodvibes

The rest of your trip sounds great, I'm sure you'll have a terrific time. Have fun! Bon voyage! :goodvibes

Thank you!

I am so excited I just want to be on the plane already :laughing:

I will admit I am still apprehensive about the 5k. I know I can do it but I want a respectable time too and that might be the hard part :laughing: Caitlin has done a great job training me though and I'm glad she's going to stay at my pace so I don't have to go it alone :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too Samantha!

Thanks and I will try to stay out of trouble :rotfl:

I'm sure you'll do great Dawn!:goodvibes Just think what an accomplishment it will be when you cross the finish line AND you are running in the most magical place too!:thumbsup2

It's very sweet that Caitlin's going to keep pace with you too, you have such a sweet daughter.:thumbsup2

Ladies, have a fabulous, fun filled trip! Happy Mother's Day too! Enjoy every moment and I can't wait to read the TR.:goodvibes

I'm sure you'll do great Dawn!:goodvibes Just think what an accomplishment it will be when you cross the finish line AND you are running in the most magical place too!:thumbsup2

It's very sweet that Caitlin's going to keep pace with you too, you have such a sweet daughter.:thumbsup2

Ladies, have a fabulous, fun filled trip! Happy Mother's Day too! Enjoy every moment and I can't wait to read the TR.:goodvibes

Thank you for the encouragement :goodvibes

Caitlin is a wonderful daughter and I am blessed to have her. I can't imagine not having her and Dale.

Happy Mother's Day to you too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter