Who made the "Be Ye Warned" Pirate design?

kc10family

DIS Veteran
A friend of the family is on her way to WDW this weekend on her Make a Wish trip. I just found out lastnight that she loves the pirates and can't seem to remember who did the design. I think I have been through everyones desings, well at least the ones I have marked as favorites and I can'r seem to find it.
Does it belong to you???
If so may I use it??
Many thanks.

I don't remember seeing one like this - can you describe it a little better?

who was on it?

Maybe I saw it when surfing wallpaper images. :confused3

It was the skull with swords behind the skull and it said Be Ye Warned above the skull. I think it might have said Pirates of the Caribbean under the skull.

I have looked at so many Disney images/wallpapers and designs, I just don’t remember.

I will surf the wallpaper images today.

Thank you for your help.:)

You might also look at the Signs thread on the cruisers board. I think I may have seen a sign with this on their thread. I don't have a link to the thread anymore or I'd post it.

I also found these but don't think they are exactly what you are describing. pirate:

warnedsign.jpg

Project7.png

piratelay2.jpg

Becky

piratesign.jpg

This is from the cruise thread sign
showpost.php

Becky

Thank you everyone. None of the desings posted is what I think I saw. But I do like them and they will work perfect.

I looked around google and can't seem to find it either. Maybe I just thought I saw it and I never did. Who knows.

Many thanks!!!
Have a great Disney Day!!!

I was looking for the same. here is the site. http://filmforce.ign.com/objects/570/570328. scroll down and click on movies. In the search box type pirates of the Caribbean, you will see two movies, go to Dead mans Chest, this will pull up the photo your seeking.you will see on the right hand side poster. right click save picture as. another was that I found it was, I had gone to google and typed pirates of the Caribbean. wallpaper. I hope this help
kc10family said:
[size=Thank you everyone. None of the desings posted is what I think I saw. But I do like them and they will work perfect.[/size]

I looked around google and can't seem to find it either. Maybe I just thought I saw it and I never did. Who knows.

Many thanks!!!
Have a great Disney Day!!!

That picture is gone the OP is looking for. I saw it myself. I went back to January when I found this forum. Orginal designers must have taking it off. :confused3

I wasnt sure if that would work. try this ,I was just there. go to google type pirates of the caribbean wallpaper, go down to the fifth site, that is coolbuddy.com/wallpapers and you should see the picture you are looking for I beleive ( just below it, it will say pirates skin. I hope this helps.
Queen2 said:
That picture is gone the OP is looking for. I saw it myself. I went back to January when I found this forum. Orginal designers must have taking it off. :confused3

If you cant pull it up, let me know I have it in jpg. Since Im not to computer savie, this evening I could have my DH help to email it as attachment :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter