Who to book through for Disney Cruise?

carnival kid

Mouseketeer
We are planning our trip for June/July 2014 and would like to include a Disney Cruise. I have looked all through the DCL website but was wondering if there is somewhere cheaper/better to book through??:)

Thanks

carnival kid said:
We are planning our trip for June/July 2014 and would like to include a Disney Cruise. I have looked all through the DCL website but was wondering if there is somewhere cheaper/better to book through??:)

Thanks

Lots of people use Dreams Unlimited. You'll find a link for them here. It's unlikely you'll find anyone who offers cheaper but DU might increase your OBC or add a welcoming gift. I've only used them for a Universal Orlando hotel booking.

We are about to go on our first ever cruise next month - Disney Dream! As pp said discounts don't appear available and there appears to be only minimal differences between TAs in terms of OBCs. We used a travel agent mainly just to have someone to help us navigate this new world of cruising. Good luck

Try cruise compete as others have said the OBC will vary greatly but the price will remain the same whoever you book through.

Thanks

CK,

Unfortunately you are unlikely to get any better than with DCL especially as you are traveling in their peak season. Using Dreams Unlimited which we did when we cruised in 2010 was a trouble free experience. They also keep an eye out for specials and change your booking to get the best price.

Just a hint if you do go and want to do something special like their adults only restaurant or activities get in early and make a reservation.

I have booked directly through Disney and used DU, but going through a travel agent drives me crazy. You have to wait for them to return your email and don't get to speak to anyone directly. I love email, but when i want to ask a question or make a reservation i want it now not in 24-48 hours. The travel agents do often offer OBC that you won't get through Disney, so it's a matter of trade-off! My next 2 cruises i booked through Disney, but one was booked on the ship, so i got the 10% off and OBC anyway.

as others have said, you can book through a TA and get extra OBC.

I'm a compulsive planner and control freak, so I book directly!

as others have said, you can book through a TA and get extra OBC.

I'm a compulsive planner and control freak, so I book directly!

Not all TAs offer OBC. I've booked through the same TA twice and never received any extras (unless you count a luggage tag that kept falling off).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter