Who wants to dance with me!!!

EliPat

Earning My Ears
Woo Hoo, finally in the single digits. Only 9 more days until our meeting with the Mouse. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG :eek: I've got to start packing! So much to do so little time.

Who cares. I'm going to Disney World!!! :cool1:

Almost single digits for us!! 2/20-2/28 at SSR! Watch out Disney Quest - my DH and Father-in law will be closing the place down every night!!!

Leave in five days for Daytona 500 and Disney weekend. :thumbsup2

kool - 14 days for me!

maybe i'll see ya in the World!

kool.

lets dance peeps :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll join the dancing.....4 more days for us! :cool1:

I can't wait to do the single digit dance but we are at 18 days to go so we have a 8 days yet but I'll dance for you bigtime...

Have a wonderful trip!!

:banana: :woohoo: :banana:

Single digits for us too!!! We're in the middle of a blizzard right now and I'm going to go get the suitcases out and start packing!! party:

JennSaint said:
Single digits for us too!!! We're in the middle of a blizzard right now and I'm going to go get the suitcases out and start packing!! party:

We are in the middle of a blizzard here in SE MA also....Gonna pack today to leave tomorrow ;)

17 HOUR dance for me!!!

(just doing my last minute DIS board thread printing)

-- Rob

:cool1: I'm dancin, I'm dancin! :cool1:

:banana: Only 4 days to go, Only 4 days to go!! :banana:

Am I repeating myself, Am I repeating myself!! :crazy:

You guys have no idea how jealous you are making me! We're leaving for the World again May 13th, but it's never to early to dance anyway! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter