Who was your teenage crush?

90s Brendan Fraser

nGpCd.jpeg

Fellow student really. Celebrity crushes are so unrealistic.

Bono. I was your typical big hair 80s girl until I saw him at Live Aid in 1985:

pn74obmTj

After that was when I fell hard. I think it was less than two weeks later I had my friend Mary cut my hair into Bono's mullet. I thought my Mom was going to have a heart attack when I walked into the house afterwards in all my mulleted glory.

Did you end up dating this fellow student?

Not really. I guess that's what a crush is. Usually it's at least mildly unrealistic. But not celebrity unrealistic. But in my case, she (or perhaps a plural "they" would be more accurate) was someone who knew who I was. And over the years I think I would have a shot if I hadn't been so shy. But that isn't all that unusual for teens.

Still - I've heard of a few long shots. Katie Holmes said that when she was a kid, Tom Cruise was her celebrity crush. Look how that turned out.

Jason Priestley was my first Hollywood crush (i was 10/11 so not really teenage) but i was for sure team Brandon. As an adult looking back I'm surprised my conservative parents let me watch that show that young. Teenage hmm David Boreanaz, Heath Ledger, Paul Walker & Joshua Jackson. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter