who will be at the fort on or around April 3-10

4mickey2

disney+bichons=happiness
i know we4mickey is trying their @#$!ist to be able to go. who else will venture to the fort over easter?

we will be taking dh's bro, sil and niece (16) with us. the daughter has never been there and the parents... well, lets just say it was when the magic kingdom opened. :)

should be fun and hopefully, we4 will get their crew down there, too.

i know we4mickey is trying their @#$!ist to be able to go. who else will venture to the fort over easter?

we will be taking dh's bro, sil and niece (16) with us. the daughter has never been there and the parents... well, lets just say it was when the magic kingdom opened. :)

Pull the pup down and put it behind your camper. I hear they ain't saying much about it.

Or Donnie could rent you his and save you the hassle of tow'n it.
And congrats on the up coming trip,:wizard:
We've never been there on Easter,,does Disney do any thing special for Easter ? Parades ? Shows ? Meals ?

Haven't been there at Easter either but sites are much more expensive since Spring Break is end of March first of April.

Hi Cheryl,
We've been trying to get a campsite reservation using our DVC points for some of those dates, but so far no luck. I'm calling almost every day. I'm getting so discouraged. My birthday is the 4th and if I can't get the reservation, it will be the first time in many years that I didn't spend my birthday at Disney. I know I can probably get a site by making regular cash reservations, but i have a bunch of points that I need to use or I will lose them.
Hope to see you in April!

We will be there April 5 - 11! It is Spring Break for our kids (and a zillion others, I'm sure!) Last year our break wasn't at Easter, so it was a little less crowded when we went to WDW. The year before that, we camped at FW with no parks that visit. We we not there on Easter Sunday, but I don't remember seeing any special activities posted.

cool can't wait to meet you campingdawgs. holly i hope you can use your points and get down there. we had fun the last time with you guys :). we are meeting tonight to talk dis. these guys haven't been there in years and never camping. so, we have to do some planning tonight.

can't wait. i think it is about 90 days away..

We're there for a week, going home April 4, 2010. That is if we have no economic disasters strike us before the end of March LOL.

:thumbsup2As far as things stand right now, we should be there till the 4th. The boys have off the last week of March this yearfor spring break... prcey, yes, crowded, yes, but where else would I go... lets just hope for some pixie dust that nothing goes worng between now and then...

Wish we were. Even though it is a busy and spendy time to go, I love that time of year. Have a wonderful time!!!!

We won't be at the fort (since we had to sell our camper) but we will be at disney. We rented a house since we are coming with family but maybe we can break away at some point to visit the fort, no promises but we'll try. our plans are pretty much commando in the parks, thats my husbands style.

stop on by.. we will let you know where our site is. not sure how many parks we will be doing since we are going with newbies ;).

We will be there over Easter. We check-in on Good Friday and leave the following Friday. This is our 2nd time at Disney over Easter, but first time at Fort Wilderness. I am looking forward to it. Beside me, DH, and our kids, we are bringing along my sister. She is 10 and has never been to Disney World. She lived in CA up until a year ago with my dad and step-mom, so she has been to Disneyland a couple times, but only for a few day trips here and there. We are surprising our kids. We told them after last years trip, that we would have to take a Disney break this year since our DD would be turning 3 and we would have to pay for her ticket/etc. We decided to go this year and take next year off due to the new Fantasyland construction, so our kids will be beyond excited when we tell them. I think we might just wait to see how long it takes them to figure it out. We are telling them that we are going camping at some place called Fort Wilderness. They don't know anything about Fort Wilderness, so they will be shocked when we pull through the Disney signs. We plan on driving straight through overnight, so they will probably be still sleeping when we arrive at Fort Wilderness on the Good Friday morning.

Youngest DS and I will be at WDW for Spring Break during April 2-11.:goodvibes

We haven't camped in years but always try to visit Trail's End during each visit.

We are staying at The Swan this year. I am trying to set up a "Minnie" DIS Meet on the Boardwalk.

If anyone is interested, please go to the DIS Meets Board and let me know what day and time would work for you!:)

TC:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter