Who will be there for Cheerleading...

DD has had to leave cheering due to medical issues with my parents. I need to focus on them at the moment and will find it awfully hard to leave them to travel with her to all her various comps. I am heartbroken but must make priorities!! I am hoping that she will be able to return next season............I will be thinking of you all and your kids!!

Im so sorry to hear your parents are having medical issues!! :( I hope things get better.
I am going to go watch the video now.

They were AWESOME!!! What level did they compete in last year I forget??
VERY fun to watch!!

Thanks for the compliment on DD's team. They competed in Sm. Coed Sm. Level 5 all season and then up until 6 weeks before World's changed a few teammates around and then competed Sm All Girl Level 5 in Baltimore and won the paid bid to Worlds where they came in 8th!!

Her team is unbelievable this year (yes, i still say her team) and I believe they can do much better (even though they did great last year!!)

We had our first competition today. It was the UCA Space City Classic. All of our teams won. :thumbsup2 We didn't have much competition, but it was good to see the routines fairly clean this early in the year. We have UCA regionals next Saturday. Please send pixie dust our way. Has anyone else started competing yet? Keep us posted. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

TERRRIFIC!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! That is so cool!!! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :cheer2:
I will send you pixie dust for next weekend for sure!!!!

We still have not started competiting this season.
We did do a little performance at the Florida Panthers game it is not our routine or anything just a fun little show. We had to take it down a few notches because they had to do the performace on marble floor. Here is my DD team if you guys are interested. IT was not the best conditions to perform on. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhQXJiBgJw

Tnkrbell-great video. Is your DD a flyer or base? Did you say it is a small level 3 Junior squad? My DD10 is on a large level 2 junior squad. She loves it, but has to work really hard at it. She is not a natural for the gymnastics. It is our second year cheering so we are still learning a lot. It really comes the easiest for DD7 . She is on a large mini level 2 squad. Unfortunately, she gets easily bored waiting for others to catch on. She has said that she might do just gymnastics next year. We'll see if she changes her mind... :rolleyes:

Hi
Thanks!! She is a base! My daughter as well has to really work on the tumbling!! Most of her team (25) can do tucks and fulls!!She is just now doing her back handspring!!!! But Im still proud of her!! She is an AWESOME base!! She will never let you down!~! and her dance and cheer motions are terrific!
She is Jr prep or Youth Large level 3 (depending on what the company calls it 11 years and younger)
BUT this routine is NOT a level 3 routine or what they will be doing this season just something fun they could do on a marble floor!! :) I think they still did well under the circumstances!! (marble floor, no lines, very small space or spring floor)

Tnkrb ell your little Gemz were awesome!!! They have so much enthusiasm!! You must have been nervous watching them on a marble floor!! I was! The season is early and it looks like they are well on their way to a fantastic year!!

Best of luck.............we will miss all the excitment this year!! Keep sending those videos. I am always watching the one I posted in the previous thread! I do hope DD keeps up on her skills and returns next season!

Wishing you all a success cheer season!! Smile proud, stay tight and enjoy every minute of it!! :cheer2:

YES I was bit nervous for the Flyers!!! :) But atleast there was no real tumbling! THanks for the compliment they had fun. Ill have to share their routine with you this season. :)

All of our teams won their division yeterday so we got bids to UCA Nationals at Disney!!!! Our next competition is Cheersport in Birmingham in December. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

CONGRATS!!!!!!! TERRRIFIC!!!! :thumbsup2
I bet they are so excited!! When is that competition??

It is March 9-11 weekend. We are going to Cheersport in Birmingham in December and COA in Birmingham in February. We are also doing a local competition. It was finally good to see all that practice starting to pay off. :thumbsup2

We will be in Orlando that weekend also!!!! :sunny:
We are doing the American Open!!! Should be allot cheerleaders up in Orlando at that time!!
We are actually doing 3 competitions at different times this season in Orlando which I LOVE!!!!!
Our first competition is now not untill Dec 2nd!! I cant wait!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Anyone compete this weekend?? We have 3 weeks till our first copetition.
Well just checking in!! :)

Has anyone been competing? We compete next on Dec.16 at the Cheersport competition in Birmingham. I am looking forward to it since I can sit and watch my older girls. My team is not going to this competition.

Next Sat is our first regional this season!!! :sunny: Im very excited!!!
Hope you guys have a nice Thanksgiving!!

tnkrbell said:
Next Sat is our first regional this season!!! :sunny: Im very excited!!!
Hope you guys have a nice Thanksgiving!!

Sending pixie dust your way!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Kris!! :) We apreciate all the pixie dust we can get!!! :) what teams are your dd on again?

Anyone else competiting soon??

oops I just went back and saw the ages of your daughters teams!! :)
Why did I think you coached also?? :confused3 So when do they compete again?? I know you said your older teams are going to cheersport.

This year we have a small mini level 1 (but I think will be changing to level 2 these kids are really good!!) They have heel stretches and bow and arrows!!!!! and most are 6 YOUNGER!!!

Then we have a Youth(jr prep) level 2. My daughter is on the Youth(Jr prep) level 3 and then we have our Seniors level 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter