who will be there over easter..

4mickey2

disney+bichons=happiness
we are heading down the week of easter (4-5 to 4-10) and just checking to see who else will be around. we've been trying to get we4mickey to come along but, they just can't.

i was thinking if i get a fundraiser together they would change their mind :) .

hey, come along.. we can't haul your camper because we take the cart. but, that doesn't mean you can't travel along. :thumbsup2

Hey Cheryl - if you and Jeff swing by Allentown, FWGirl and I will ride along, too.

we should do that... then maybe we could talk you into one of our foster dogs. ;).

that would be a great trip. could you imagine: 4 adults, 5 bichons and mickey the beagle :lmao: .

maybe we will see you on the night of the 9th.. we head home on the 10th..

are you sure you know what your getting yourself into.....this is Dan we're talking about...you should run

We will be there for a 4 day weekend. :ssst: DW doesn't know it yet. We're staying in the cabins (this will be our first time not tenting at the fort).

:laughing: Yep! I do now! I think it was a set-up...he knows I have to make work arrangements. That's why he asked me a few months ago about when does DS have long weekends...

DH...Good boy! You dotted your i's and crossed your t's!
Also, you really need to change your siggy! :upsidedow

we are heading down the week of easter (4-5 to 4-10) and just checking to see who else will be around. we've been trying to get we4mickey to come along but, they just can't.

i was thinking if i get a fundraiser together they would change their mind :) .

We'll be there 4/5-4/12. No idea what loop, but we're in a full-hookup site unless I get a wild hair & try to upgrade to premium for $8 more a night.

We arrive on the 11 leave on Tuesday, I have to work until 5 on the 11th so I will be checking in late.......

Thanks Gatordad we couldn't go home without getting a chance to meet you. We have our fingers crossed to get to the big Dis meet in October. DH is out of work so we will have to wait and see. Maybe my sis and bil will let us tag along with them again so we can make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter