Who's already planning for 2017 or 2018

:welcome: it is nice for you to join us Michel!

Have you thought about what resort you want to stay at yet?

I am thinking about staying at PORFQ again if I can get a discount.

Thank you for the welcome. Im traveling with 19 people so we are renting a house close to WDW

So glad to find this forum! Been having the Disney blues, because our next trip seems sooooo far away. Planning a 10 day trip for December 2018.

Dec 2018 - AoA (My little girl will be 3 when we go and I think she will love the theming)
Oct 2016 - Poly (Very nice, but for us, was just not worth the money)
July 2016 - POP (Great place to stay for short trips!)
June 2015 - POP
Oct 2014 - Caribbean Beach (favorite hotel so far)
July 2009 - Offsite (Never again!!)

So glad to find this forum! Been having the Disney blues, because our next trip seems sooooo far away. Planning a 10 day trip for December 2018.

Dec 2018 - AoA (My little girl will be 3 when we go and I think she will love the theming)
June 2015 - POP

June 2015 - POP

We are doing 10 days when we go!! We are going in April! 111 days! haha..not that I'm counting or anything!

Mickey and Gang!

There are lots of other character dining experiences, but I think these are the main ones for Mickey and friends. Try searching on the restaurant forum for more info. I may have missed some things! :)

Chef Mickey at Contemporary Resort (characters at breakfast or dinner) - I haven't ate there, and it doesn't always get the best food reviews, however, it does have the whole gang(usually) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto

Cape May Cafe at Beach Club Resort (characters at breakfast only) - Minnie, Goofy, Donald - dressed in beach attire

Ohana at Polynesian Resort (characters at breakfast only) - Stitch, Lilo, Mickey and Minnie (I think)

Tusker House at Animal Kingdom (characters at breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Donald & friends (not sure who friends are) in safari gear

Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness (characters at dinner only) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale

There are lots of other character dining experiences, but I think these are the main ones for Mickey and friends. Try searching on the restaurant forum for more info. I may have missed some things! :)

Chef Mickey at Contemporary Resort (characters at breakfast or dinner) - I haven't ate there, and it doesn't always get the best food reviews, however, it does have the whole gang(usually) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto

Cape May Cafe at Beach Club Resort (characters at breakfast only) - Minnie, Goofy, Donald - dressed in beach attire

Ohana at Polynesian Resort (characters at breakfast only) - Stitch, Lilo, Mickey and Minnie (I think)

Tusker House at Animal Kingdom (characters at breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Donald & friends (not sure who friends are) in safari gear

Mickey's Backyard BBQ at Fort Wilderness (characters at dinner only) - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale

Tusker House and Ohana are 2 of our favorite meals!!! YUM! We also really liked Tusker House because there was limited seating for the character experience, so it was a smaller crowd of people, and the characters were able to interact so much more with the kids.

Tusker House and Ohana are 2 of our favorite meals!!! YUM! We also really liked Tusker House because there was limited seating for the character experience, so it was a smaller crowd of people, and the characters were able to interact so much more with the kids.

We are trying the Ohana breakfast this time, my daughter is a huge Stitch fan. We are also trying the Cape May breakfast since we are staying at the Beach Club Villas. :) My kids are older, but they are still excited about characters....me too, lol.

My mom and I loved Crystal Palace. It was mellow, relaxing, and we actually really enjoyed the food. We did pre-park opening on our first day and it really set the day/trip off to the perfect start! Now it's a must-do for us.
We did a pre-park reservation at Disneyland for a character breakfast, and even though my family ran late, it was still so nice to go through the fast line and get into the park before it got crowded!

This upcoming trip was supposed to happen in 2015. I guess I needed to have one more kid before we embarked on another trip. ANYWAYS, we just postponed again from May to November. Our little 2 year old guy is afraid of his own shadow and scream-cries so easily. We are hoping the 6 months allows him to get over it. Kinda :sad1: because he will be 3 when we go which means we have to pay for him. But, on the other hand, I am also excited because November is my favorite time to go and haven't gone during the holidays since 2005. :yay: Seeing all the wonderful Christmas posts here and on FB helps, too!

March 2018 waiting.....

My 2017 is booked no WDW

I do have this though

So it has been a dream of mine to have my entire family go to Disney at the same time. However, the rest of my family are not Disney crazy like my husband, kids and I are. I pitched the idea last night to my parents, siblings and in-laws and they all jumped on board. THEY ARE ALL GOING WITH US IN 2018!!! Best Christmas present EVER! :dancer: I am beside myself, and can not wait for this trip to get here!!! There will be 21 of us there for Christmas 2018!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter